1 / 12
More than thirty years after the first Hunter's vintage in 1982, Hunter's is still 100% family owned.
Hunter's Wines New Cellar Door is set in the original homestead. Open 7 days a week from 9.30am - 4.30pm, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will take you through the history that makes Hunter's special.
While you are here you can visit the artist in residence, Clarry Neame. Watch Clarry paint one of his pieces or look through his gallery. Take a walk through our award winning native garden where you find rare species of plant life and even native New Zealand birds such as the Tui.
Hunter's Wines, 603 Rapaura Road, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am - 4.30pm 7 days a week
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8 minutes to Blenheim Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes from Blenheim township.
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Wine tastings are free of charge. All ages are welcome to visit but you must be over 18 years of age to taste and purchase wine.