1 / 7
Departs daily at 10am & 2pm.
Check-in is 15 minutes before the trip departure time.
Head out in Hydro Attack's 12-passenger boat to a calm spot on the main part of the lake. Once in position it’s time to up the adrenaline. Loading and unloading from the side of the boat, you can enjoy the same great experience in our semi-submersible shark as a single trip from the wharf. Like a stunt plane on the water - sit back in the warm dry cockpit and get ready to feel the g-forces as our expert pilot give gives you a ride you'll never forget. Then settle back on the boat to watch your friends, family and other passengers have a turn. A great option for photo opportunities.
The Boat Trip and Shark Ride is also our windy weather option.
Hydro Attack Boat Trip & Shark Ride, Lapsley Butson Wharf, Earnslaw Park, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer - 9am until 6pm. Winter - 10am to 4.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in central Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver form. Rides in the shark are subject to a weight restriction of 105kg (231 pounds/16.5 stone) and height restriction of 193cm (6ft 4′). Hydro Attack reserve the right to cancel any trip if the passenger safety is at risk due to the customer exceeding the weight or height restrictions. Please call the Hydro Attack team if you have any questions regarding this.