1 / 10
With 5 well appointed bedrooms and three bathrooms Jacks Point Escape can sleep up to 10 people comfortably. In additional to the two living areas, the patio doors lead to the outdoor space allowing lots of options for entertaining and relaxing.
Jacks Point Escape features a separate, self-contained unit with two bedrooms, bathroom and living/kitchen area above a large two car garage.
The property benefits from being conveniently located nearby Lake Tewa, where you can try your hand at fly-fishing, or if that seems like too much hard work you're only a short walking distance to Jack's Point Restaurant.
Jacks Point Escape, 22 Orford Drive, Jacks Point, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approx 7 km to the airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Approx 12 km to Queenstown
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$1,250.00 - $1,550.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Strictly no smoking indoors. • No animals or pets. • Please place all rubbish in the bins provided. • Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest. • Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age.