1 / 5
Kahu Kayaks welcomes you to the Abel Tasman National Park, our golden piece of Aotearoa. Kahu Kayaks offers freedom rentals for those who wish to explore at their own pace and a great range of guided kayaking trips from our base in Marahau.
After years of experience in this industry our professional team will guide you on a great day out. Being locals, we know the Abel Tasman coastline like the back of our hands, which puts us in a great position to give you the best trip possible on the day. Not only will you have a great experience sea kayaking, but you will learn about the wildlife, history and Maori legends that make the Abel Tasman National Park such an intriguing and stunning coastline to kayak.
Kahu Kayaks, 325 Marahau Sandy Bay Road, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour 20 minutes from Nelson Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Transport available from Nelson and Motueka
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20km from Motueka, based at the Abel Tasman track entrance
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$60.00 - $199.00|
- Restricción de edad: