1 / 3
Take a guided Kayak Tour on Lake Karapiro. Starting at Lake District Adventures base on Horahora Road, paddle along the southern edge of Lake Karapiro & over the old submerged Horahora Village & the Dam that produced electricity for the early Waihi goldfields. Learn the history of the village and enjoy the serenity of being on the water.
Paddle slowly up the Pokaiwhenua Stream and through the canyon carved out by water over many hundreds of years. It almost has a pre-historic feel to it. The ferns & trees drape over you and bird life is all around.
Perfect for families and groups who want a relaxing time out on the lake.
Karapiro Daytime Kayak Tour, 396 Horahora Road, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3484, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 minutes to Hamilton. 1 hour to Rotorua. 2 hours to Auckland
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes to Cambridge and Matamata.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$89.00 - $129.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings essential. Minimum numbers apply.