Unique, Intimate, Authentic. A cruise on Katabatic should be a Marlborough Sounds bucket list experience.
Katabatic is Grant Orchard’s legacy from his father and steeped in history.
Grant knows Marlborough, he will give you a personalized and unique experience. You will cruise through the labyrinth of the Sounds with as little or as much historical and interesting commentary as you like. Grant can take you to gorgeous places like Double Cove to feed the fish, Ruakaka to view where the Salmon grow, Hitaua Bay to fetch some fresh Mussels off the farm or maybe across the bay to pluck some Pāua from the sea floor! The possibilities are truly endless.
Young or old there is no restrictions. Enquire today!
Katabatic Charters , Waikawa Road, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open all hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25km Blenheim Airport. 10km Picton Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minute walk.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 minute walk
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,300.00 - $2,070.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Catering. $60.00 per head.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Conditional on entire boat hire. Limit 8 persons. No per head charge. Half days/Full days/overnight. Overnight maximum 2 couples only.