1 / 7
This is a totally private camping experience. There is only one tent at the campsite, the grounds are extensive and you have exclusive use of the campsite kitchen/dining area and bathroom. It is so private, that you can even enjoy an evening soak in the great outdoors. You might attract curious looks from cattle or sheep in a nearby pasture, but that’s about it.
Despite the campsite’s secluded setting, you can still drive right up to your tent – no lugging of provisions and equipment over muddy fields.
Kawakawa Glamping, 2631 Cape Palliser Road, RD 2, Featherston, Featherston, Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 137km to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 58km to Martinborough
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Breakfast Box: $45 per couple
- Más información sobre precios:
- The tent is a 5M Lotus Belle Outback Glamping Tent with a queen-sized bed, armchairs, bedside tables, carpet and LED lighting. All bedding is provided and is hotel-quality. The kitchen is a well-equipped, fully enclosed space, giving you the choice of eating indoors or outside, depending on your mood. Also Naturally, a gas-fired BBQ is laid on for you at the campsite.