1 / 6
Great option for those that have their own car and want flexibility in time and low cost transport. The Tongariro Alpine Crossing goes from one side of the mountain to the other. A very popular option for the independent travellers is to park at the end of the track and to catch a one way shuttle to the start of the track. This way you are hiking back to your car. No need to wait for or miss a bus in the afternoon.
We now pick up from the Tongariro Shuttle car park. This option does not allow for hire gear as we do not see you in the afternoon to collect it back. Directions to Ketetahi car park are best found on Google maps.
Ketetahi One Way Shuttle for the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Ketetahi Car park, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 hour drive from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- You can not hire gear from this location. The Ketetahi car park only fits 35 cars. Once full you park on the side of SH46. There are parking wardens to show you where to park.