Your home away from home. Kiwiss B&B combines the New Zealand spirit with Swiss quality – just like its owners, charming and uncomplicated. Kiwiss is a place where you can relax and feel at home or just use as a base from which you can explore and discover the beauty of the nearby region. Kiwiss B&B lies on the Queen Charlotte Drive, the coastal route from Picton to Havelock. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful coastal drives in the world. You awake to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and fresh baked bread. A complimentary gourmet breakfast with fresh Swiss Birchermüesli and specialities from the region awaits you; also providing you with a fantastic view of the Mahakipawa Bay. An oasis of tranquility surrounded by garden.
Kiwiss B & B, 784 Queen Charlotte Drive, Havelock, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 km to Blenheim
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7 km to Havelock, 24 km to Picton
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$165.00 - $215.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rates for the Kiwiss B & B include breakfast served between 07:30 – 09:30 am. Payment is due online by PayPal through our own booking system at our homepage and on check-in by cash or credit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.