1 / 4
Go top speed with KJet on an hour of power getting up to 95kph on a 60 minute thrilling Jet boat ride then be a maverick with Break One Clay Target Sports and save $31 per person with this classic combo!
First, step onto the Big Yellows, located in Central Queenstown Bay at the Main Town Pier for your Jet boat ride on the fastest and meanest V8 Jet boats in town.
Then join Break One at their private range with professional instructors, who will guide you in the unique sport of Clay Target Sports – suitable for all skill levels.
With fantastic scenery on both activities, return transport from Queenstown's Station building, and 2.5 hours of full instruction and one-on-one tuition with Break One, this combo is a must do!
KJet - The Maverick Combo, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am till dusk
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- A 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Break One require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call to check suitability. This combo does not operate on Christmas or New Years Day.