Experience the ancient rainforest, giant podocarp trees, and stunning views from Panekire Bluff. Listen for native birds and take a side trip to the Korokoro Falls.
Great Walks facilities
Managed by the Department of Conservation (DOC), the tracks are well graded and easy to follow, with communal huts and campsites en route (booking is essential).
A reasonable level of fitness is required. Independent walkers are unguided, carry their own gear and cook their own meals.
Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk, State Highway 38 RD 5, Aniwaniwa, Waikaremoana, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Te Urewera Visitor Centre - Hours: 8:00am-4:15pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Rotorua Airport, Gisborne Airport, Napier Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Wairoa (65km), Gisborne (151km), Napier (182km), Rotorua (157km). Access to Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk is from Te Urewera Rainforest Route (SH38): 1. Onepoto 2. Hopuruahine Landing.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$32.00 - $96.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Price includes self-catered accommodation in DOC huts. Track transfers are not included.