1 / 3
When asked what motivates him, Michelin Star Chef Adam Newell replied: “I take so much pleasure in seeing other people’s happiness from the food I cook. I learnt from my grandmother that it takes the same amount of time and effort to make something great as it does to make something mediocre.”
'Your MIchelin Star' is a hands-on holiday where each day will be spent in the kitchen with Adam, learning the intimate details on preparing, plating and presentation of Michelin quality dishes - from entree to dessert.
This 3 day / 2 night edu-holiday package includes heritage accommodation at The Martinborough Hotel, meals, wine tasting and additional activities.
Life Enriched Holidays - Your Michelin Star, c/- The Martinborough Hotel, Martinborough, Martinborough, Bideford, Wairarapa, 5711, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daily 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 89km to Wellington International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central Martinborough
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,695.00 - $1,950.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Group discounts apply to bookings of 6 plus people Booking price incluydes: Martinborough Hotel suites – single or shared/twin. (For group bookings, you have the option to choose The Martinborough Lodge). Meals and additional activities as set out in each individual course itinerary Transport costs to scheduled additional activities Use of the hotel grounds and facilities All course materials A 6-bottle case of StoneCutter Martinborough wine to take home