1 / 3
A Deep, Dark Sky Life Enriched Holiday places you in the heart of the Martinborough Dark Sky zone where you will be guided through the starry southern-hemisphere night skies and beyond. This trip is not just about acquainting with the planets, constellations and deep sky wonders that are constantly moving above. Maori astronomy, Polynesian navigation and the deep traditional cultural links that make a Martinborough Dark Sky unique in the world, are also included.
This Edu-Holiday package includes accommodation at the Martinborough Hotel with meals provided as prepared by a Michelin star chef. An observatory visit in the heart of the Dark Sky Zone includes telescope viewing and an introduction to deep sky astro-photography.
Life Enriched Holidays - Martinborough Dark Sky Tour, c/- The Martinborough Hotel, Martinborough, Martinborough, Bideford, Wairarapa, 5711, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daily 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 89km to Wellington International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central Martinborough
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,695.00 - $1,950.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Special rates apply for group bookings of 6 plus people. Booking Price includes: - Martinborough Hotel suites – single or shared/twin. - Meals and additional activities as set out in each individual course itinerary. - Transport costs to scheduled additional activities - Use of the hotel grounds and facilities - All course materials - Any extras made at time of booking - A 6-bottle case of StoneCutter Martinborough wine to take home