1 / 15
Lochmara Lodge is more than just a place to stay. We are a total destination, where you can relax, explore or play, experiencing the magic of the Marlborough Sounds. Accommodation is in 14 chalets and units for couples, families, walkers, and art and nature lovers.
We have no road access and no TVs, instead offering gorgeous views, nature walks, art and wildlife and a night sky full of stars. Lochmara is 15 minutes from Picton in our water taxi or accessible via the Queen Charlotte Track.
Facilities include free kayaks/paddleboards, hammocks, beach, hand-feed Native Parakeets and stingrays, nature trails, Underwater Observatory, and a surprise around every corner. Great local food and wine are feature in our waterfront cafe/restaurant.
Lochmara Lodge, Lochmara Bay - Queen Charlotte Sound, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Reception hours summer 8am - 8pm (24 Dec - 28 Feb), otherwise 8.30am - 5pm. Cafe open 8am - 10pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive + 15 minutes water taxi to Picton Airport. 30 minutes drive + 15 minutes water taxi to Marlborough/Blenheim Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 minutes by boat from Picton marina.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$95.00 - $295.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Rates are per room for 2 people and do not include water taxi to Lochmara Lodge. Children under 5 free.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Spring Special 2019- Children stay and travel for free when booking two nights consecutive nights. Valid September 15th - October 21st 2019.