Departing Wellington aboard an Interislander ferry, you'll travel across the Cook Strait and through the stunning Marlborough Sounds. On arrival, you will transfer by water taxi and head north up the Queen Charlotte Sound to your final destination - the incredible Lochmara Lodge. There, nestled amongst the bush-clad hills of Lochmara Bay, you will relax and unwind in pure isolation.
• Return Interislander travel
• Return Interislander Plus Lounge entry
• Two nights’ accommodation at Lochmara
• Breakfast each morning at Lochmara
• 3-course dinner and a glass of wine/beer each night
• Transfers between Picton and Lochmara
• Entry to Lochmara’s glass-bottom boat