1 / 6
A Short Tour is a perfect amount of time for an overview of Queenstown and the Wakatipu Basin, a great way to start your holiday and get your bearings or to visit a certain spot that’s on your must do list. 1-5 people per tour.
• Take look at Gibbston, the Valley of the Vines. Drop in to one of the many cellar doors to taste offerings from the most southern wine region in the world.
• Visit Arrowtown with its old-world charm, fantastic shopping and golden history.
• Visit some art galleries or homes of local artists and craftsmen.
• Take a short guided hike and learn about the unique flora and fauna found nowhere else in the world.
• Visit a mountain lookout to view the area from above and hear about how this stunning landscape came to be.
Luxe Guides Short Tour - 4 hours, Perkins Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$130.00 - $650.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Price is per vehicle and includes up to 5 guests.