1 / 6
Nestled in the Colville valley is this lovely and peaceful Tibetan Buddhist retreat centre where everyone is welcome to come for a visit, whether it's casually dropping in, staying in the accommodation, sitting in on guided meditation, or trying a course or retreat. The property features beautiful gardens and pond, a Tibetan stupa, paintings and statues, a meditation hall, lounge, library and shop. Throughout the year the centre offers a variety of courses, retreats and events both for Buddhists and for those who are just curious or want to try meditation and explore how to be happy.
Mahamudra Centre for Universal Unity, 2183 Colville Rd., RD4, Colville, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office hours 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Coming from Coromandel Town, located just before Colville town centre
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Must abide by the five lay vows while on the property. 1. Not to take the life of any being. 2. Not to take that which is not given. 3. Not to speak false words. 4. No sexual misconduct. 5. No use of any intoxicants (including tobacco).