1 / 8
The impressive 14m high Maori Rock Cravings is located at Mine Bay on Lake Taupo, and is only accessible by boat or kayak. Come with us as we take you below native bush, past steep cliffs and mini inlets before arriving at the amazing carvings. Your experienced guide will explain the carving's cultural significance to the lake and surrounding areas while you float beneath them.
On our return we stop for gourmet refreshments, where you can take the opportunity to swim or dip your toes in the clear waters of our beautiful lake.
Our double kayaks are safe and easy for everyone to use. We have motorised kayaks for those who do not want to paddle the entire way.
No experience is necessary.
Allow 4 hours (3 hours on water).
Maori Rock Carvings with Taupo Kayaking Adventures, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Precios y condiciones