1 / 2
Locally guided our visitors are transported up our sacred maunga by 4WD UTV. Once at the top, visitors will arrive at “Te Takapau-o-Maui”. A sacred site with nine Maori carvings that depict the stories of Maui, the Polynesian adventurer, famous for his legendary deeds. Visitors will learn about Maui and his stories, be part of a profound sunrise experience, witness epic mountainous views, and gain insight into the local region. Our visitors will also get to taste some of our local produce and cuisines and be given the opportunity to leave their footprint plating a native seedling as part of a native tree re-generation programme.
Maunga Hikurangi, 41 The Esplanade, Tairawhiti, Gisborne, Gisborne, Eastland, 4010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 132km, approximately 2.0 hours
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- No coach service, but a transport service - Cooks Courier
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$145.00 - $260.00|