1 / 6
Mercury Bay Estate is a vineyard and wine producer located within 15 minutes of numerous must do's on the Coromandel Peninsula, such as Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach.
It's a great place to stop for a wine tasting and/or a delicious food experience. Open from mid morning through to that afternoon platter of local seafood, cheeses, cured meats etc. plus the local wines.
The restaurant is located on the highest point on the estate and is a wonderful location to pass an hour or two on the sunny deck or in the courtyard while enjoying a glass of quality wine.
Mercury Bay Estate - Winery & Restaurant, 761 Purangi Road, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 10am - 8pm (7 Days); Winter 11am - 4pm (Weds-Sunday)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 hours drive from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5km to Cathedral Cove