1 / 6
This flight-seeing tour is ideal if you have limited time as driving to Milford Sound from Lake Tekapo is 7½ hours.
Scenic flights follow the Southern Alps to Milford Sound via the Mount Aspiring National Park taking in alpine valleys, Wanaka Basin, Mount Aspiring and often return via the rugged West Coast of the South Island. A tour of the Mount Cook and Westland National Parks can also be included.
Flights generally stop over in Milford for 30 minutes, enough time to get some stunning views of the fiord and towering mountains from ground level: A boat cruise can also be arranged if time & weather permit.
Every passenger has a window seat and wings-above ensure optimum viewing below. Pilots provide a full and informative commentary.
Milford Sound Flights | Air Safaris, State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7945, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- October - April 8am-5.30pm, May - September 8.30am-5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Air Safaris main base and airport facility (since 1975) is located alongside the main highway 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our sales and information office is on the main road in Tekapo township.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$770.00 - $970.00|
(13 años o menos)
|$540.00 - $740.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- We require min 4 adult fares for this flight to operate. Flights are subject to weather conditions.