1 / 6
Explore the wilderness of the South Island with the friendly and experienced Minaret Station team through one of many Heli-Adventure options. Alternatively set off on a memorable Guided Fishing, Guided Hunting or Heli-Skiing excursion, deep in the wilds of New Zealand's Southern Alps.
Experience luxurious high country hospitality by spending a night at Minaret Station's Alpine Lodge, set at the head of a picturesque glacial valley within the untouched landscapes and beauty of the surrounding Southern Alps.
Guests are afforded the privacy, warmth and comfort of tasteful high country design, with each chalet featuring a King Bed, en-suite bathroom with NZ amenities, in room Mini Bar, and a private hot tub on the deck to relax and unwind.
Heli Fly Fishing - book a guided experience
- Guides with 25+ years experience
- Sight fishing in its truest form
- Access remote locations
Minaret Station Alpine Lodge, Minaret Bay, Southern Alps, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 0800 -1800
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is a 20 minute helicopter flight from Wanaka Airport
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$2,450.00 - $2,750.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Return helicopter transfers from Queenstown or Wanaka
- Más información sobre precios:
- MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY APPLIES: 20 December to 5 January LODGE CHILD POLICY: Children are welcome. Ages 13 years and older when not sharing a Chalet as an additional person will be required to be charged for a separate Chalet. CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check in is 2pm Check out is prior to 11am