1 / 6
The Upper Mohaka 3 Day Classic delivers you into the middle of New Zealand wilderness by helicopter, allowing you to raft through the beautiful Kaweka Forest Park.
Discover beautiful native forest, clear water, and natural thermal hot springs surrounded by New Zealand’s unique geography. Unwind in a natural thermal bath. Raft, float, swim, fish, go for a tramp; or sit back and relax down the river on this customizable 3 day trip. The possibilities are endless!
Contact us for more information and to find out how to plan your dream expedition.
For your safety, we are Maritime New Zealand and AdventureMark audited.
Upper Mohaka - 3 Day Classic Expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 nkm from Napier airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3.5 km from TePohue. Please contact us if you are using this option and we will collect you
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,125.00 - $4,550.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Pricing is based on the size of the group, the bigger the group the more the costs decrease. $4550 for one to three people, $1125 for over 16 people
- Más información sobre precios:
- We require a 20% deposit to secure a booking. Mohaka Rafting reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather or river conditions, with a full refund provided.