1 / 21
Mokoia Downs B&B offers a boutique bed and breakfast experience with high quality accommodation in a delightful country lodge. Set in five acres of secluded, park-like grounds, Mokoia Downs is home to sheep, donkeys, ducks, guinea pigs, hens and goldfish, as well as many native birds.
Located just 12 minutes from central Rotorua, Mokoia Downs is within easy reach of all Rotorua’s attractions, and is an ideal base from which to explore central North Island. Your extensively travelled hosts offer warm, unobtrusive hospitality, and they will be delighted to offer advice and help organise activities so that you experience the holiday of a lifetime.
Additional facilities: Pool, micro-distillery & bar, cinema lounge with guest kitchen and BBQ.
Mokoia Downs B&B, 64 Mokoia Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua, 3097, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 10pm, 7 days. Check out 10.30am. Check in after 3.30pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes drive from airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 - 12 minutes drive to bus and coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 - 12 minutes drive to central Rotorua
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$245.00 - $295.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- One-night stay supplement $50
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rate includes: continental and cooked breakfast; free WiFi througout property, afternoon tea and home baking; complimentary liqueurs each evening and, on one night of a stay, complimentary liqueur sampling at our "Anglers Arms" bar; use of swimming pool (Nov to April), cinema with guest kitchen and BBQ; a nature trail with opportunities to feed and pet animals; laundry facilities.