1 / 4
Famous for its all day sunshine, wide open uncrowded runs and friendly kiwi atmosphere, Mt Dobson is the ultimate skiing and boarding destination. This family owned and operated field is located on State Highway 8, the main tourist route between Christchurch and Queenstown. The gentle access road leads to a three kilometer wide basin, boasting 14 separate runs.
The largest learner and intermediate area in New Zealand, huge natural halfpipe and miles of fresh untracked snow make for great skiing and boarding for all skill levels. The rolling natural terrain is easily accessed by the platter, T-Bar and Triple Chair. With a ski school, gear/clothing rental and cafe Dobson has everything you need for a great day on the mountain.View our lift pass prices View our snow report
Are their shuttles to the ski field?
No. Find out how to get here from various South Island locations.
Can I purchase food at the ski area?
The cafeteria sells hot and cold food as well as hot and cold drinks.
What type of lessons does the ski area provide?
With the largest learner’s area in New Zealand, Mt Dobson is the ideal place to learn how to ski or snowboard. The Ski School offers group and private lessons for all ages and levels of ability.
Does the ski area have a terrain park?
We have a Natural Half Pipe and Rails.
Does the ski area offer any childcare or crèche services?
Mount Dobson Ski Area, 1274 Fairlie - Tekapo Highway, FAIRLIE, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8797, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2.5 hours from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 26 km / 30 minutes to Fairlie coach stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 26 km / 30 minutes from Fairlie to skifield carpark
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$35.00 - $75.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Mates Rates Mondays- 2 for 1 Mondays. bring a friend and get 2 lift tickets for the price of one(excluding school holidays) Chicks on Tuesdays- Every Tuesday ladies ski all day for hlaf day rates (excludes school holidays) Birthday Bonus- Visit us on your birthday and your lift pass is free. Free Beginner Rope Tow- No charge for using the rope tow on the beginner slope