1 / 15
No expense has been spared in crafting a truly luxurious home away from home, with its interior newly re-furnished and its garden was designed by award winning landscape architect Mark Read.
Muriwai Estate is an entertainer’s paradise. The property possesses ample space with a 480 sqm living area and terrace area spanning 130 sqm. The fully equipped kitchen, as well as additional Chef’s kitchen and walk in pantry, make hosting a breeze. The property also possesses a great indoor-outdoor flow with large bay doors and sheltered BBQ and outdoor dining area.
Muriwai Estate is made for relaxing with a 18 metre European styled salt water swimming pool and spa. It also comes complete with children's playground to keep the young ones entertained.
Muriwai Estate, 507 Oaia Road , Muriwai, Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$4,800.00 - $8,450.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- $750 Public Holiday Surcharge Fee per night
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bond - Please note that a bond is required which is equal to 1 nights accommodation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. This bond will be refunded once a full property exit check has been done and upon confirmation that there is no excessive cleaning required, excessive rubbish to be removed or any damages to the property.