1 / 9
Murrell’s Grand View House, built in 1889, is the oldest accommodation house in New Zealand still run by the same family, providing unique accommodation in historic surroundings. Robert and Philippa Murrell are your hosts and will ensure you have a wonderful stay.
The house is set in 3 acres of gardens overlooking Lake Manapouri with magnificent views of the lake and mountains beyond. There are four spacious ensuite rooms with views to the lake or garden.
Breakfast is included in our tariff and includes fresh fruit, home baking, cereals, endless tea or coffee and a cooked option. We have free WiFi throughout the property and we can assist with any travel or tour arrangements that you may wish to make.
Murrells Grand View House, Murrell Avenue, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-9pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5kms to Te Anau/Manapouri Airport. 2 hours to Queenstown or Invercargill
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Within walking distance of the Doubtful Sound departure point, general store, cafe and local pub with bistro. 20kms from Te Anau.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$280.00 - $320.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Commission rate available on application. Please apply directly to us for Children's rate and policy.