1 / 6
National Transport and Toy Museum is one of the largest private collections open to the public. With four major buildings housing 600 vehicles, 15 aircraft, 60,000 toys and 1,000's of miscellaneous items.
See well-known cars from Austins to Wolseley to military exhibits including trucks, guns and tanks. Fire Engines are on display from as early as a 1926 Buick to a 1976 International. Motorbikes from B.S.A. to Velocette, airplanes from the tiny Flying Flea to the 13 seater 1942 Lockheed Lodestar.
Thousands of toys are on display including well-known names such as Dinky, Hornby, Matchbox, Tonka, and Tri-Ang to name just a few. There are over 500 Barbie dolls and 1,000's of Star Wars figures. The variety is amazing.
National Transport and Toy Museum, 891 Wanaka - Luggate Highway, RD 2 , Beside the Wanaka Airport, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9382, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am - 5 pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 400m to Wanaka Airport or 100km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 9 km to Wanaka
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- SENIORS 65+ Years $16.00 Family $45.00 - 2 Adults and up to 4 school age children. Under 5 years Free