If you would like to walk the Queen Charlotte Track on your own yet have all aspects of the Queen Charlotte Track walk booked and prearranged then this is the option for you.
All transport, three course evening meals, including breakfast, packed lunches and accommodation is included, we will supply you with an information pack along with a map and we will even pick you up from your Picton accommodation and take you down to the water taxi and drop you back at the end of your walk.
Your overnight luggage is transferred daily by water taxi and if you decide you would like a break from walking on one of the days then the option of going by water taxi is available at an additional cost.
Natural Encounters Unguided Walks, 11 Hampden Street , Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes to Blenheim airport, 5 minutes to Picton airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus station in Picton
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- One hour by boat to start of the track. Included in package.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,136.00 - $1,548.00|