1 / 5
At the base of the Kaimai ranges, the stunning Wairere falls cascades from 155metres above. Climb to the top with us for spectacular views as far as the eye can see across the Waikato. Appetite worked up, we head to Putaruru gourmet picnic lunch and a gentle walk along the banks of Te Waihou river leading to the Blue Springs with some of the clearest and purest water in New Zealand. A region renown for dairy farming and local produce, it's only natural that we visit a local cheese maker to sample some of the best cheeses in New Zealand. Our afternoon is rounded off in fine style with a visit to Vilagrads, a fifth generation winery to sample a selection of their award-winning wines and ports and enjoy the stunning courtyard and vines.
Nature & Nosh - 'Explore and Taste' Hiking and Food 1 day tour, Cobham Drive, Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3204, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5km to Hamilton Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5km to town
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Runs: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Duration: 9.5 hours TWO guided short walks Walks: 4.5 hours total Grade: Moderate Note: A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to run