1 / 7
Nikau Cave is less than 90 minutes drive southwest of Auckland, has thousands of glowworms and amazing formations, but no crowds.
The 90 minute tour is personal and unhurried. Located on a working farm, the cave is 1km long with a stream running through it and is in its natural state. Most of the cave is open and spacious, except for a 12m length which must be crawled through.
We provide a helmet and flashlight. A moderate level of fitness is required and a change of clothes and shoes with good tread.
Surrounded by a river, the café is designed to showcase the stunning landscape. The seasonally inspired menu offers a range of fresh and locally produced dishes and drinks.
Bookings are essential for caving.
Nikau Cave & Cafe, 1770 Waikaretu Valley Road , Waikaretu , Port Waikato, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9 am - 5 pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- An hour and 15 minutes to Auckland Airport - a great option for your last day
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our nearest town is Tuakau, which is a 45 minute drive. There are no petrol stations nearby.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$45.00 - $50.00|
(16 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child rate for any child at school. Cave tour is not advised for children under the age of 7.