1 / 4
Just 10 minutes walk from the Bus and Railway Station and a short bus ride from Ferry Ports and the Airport. We're minutes from the waterfront and the famous Te Papa Museum while Cuba Street, with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants, and Courtenay Place, with its fantastic nightlife, are just around the corner.
All rooms include security card access and fresh linen with lockers in some dorm rooms. Nomads Capital offers shared kitchen facilities, shared lounge areas, 24 hour reception, laundry facilities and a private outdoor BBQ area.
What more could you need?
Nomads Wellington (Nomads Capital), 118 Wakefield Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Airport Shuttle Van: Cost is $15-$17 one way. Simply call us on our Freecall Number on arrival and we'll sort out the rest.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Take a local bus from just out of the station and to the right on Bunny St. Buses 1, 2, 14, 43 & 44 Destination, Courtney Place. Get off at Wakefield Street.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- A short walk from the main shopping area
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$25.00 - $105.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children under 18 are allowed to stay at Nomads Capital with legal guardian in private room using existing bedding. No reduction