1 / 5
This remarkable, ever-changing journey between Auckland and Wellington takes you into the North Island’s heartland, through lush green farmland, native forests, over stunning river gorges and across New Zealand’s volcanic plateau.
The train passes over 25 major bridges and through 14 tunnels, and also traverses the famous Raurimu Spiral just North of National Park.
On the Northern Explorer you wont miss a thing. Capture amazing views from the open-air viewing deck, or through panoramic sky view windows in our air-conditioned carriages. Sit back and relax with our delicious food and beverages from the licensed onboard cafe, and listen to GPS triggered at-seat commentary as you journey through some of NZ's most stunning scenery.
The Great Journeys of New Zealand The Strand Station | Northern Explorer, Bunny Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately a 30 minute bus ride in both Wellington & Auckland.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach services are available nearby.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Both Wellington Railway Station and Auckland Strand Station are located in the central city, in close proximity to hotels, buses, restaurants and other facilities.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$199.00 - $239.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$139.00 - $137.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Fares are subject to availability, see www.greatjourneysofnz.co.nz for full terms and conditions.