1 / 14
From the scenic beauty of the Hauraki Gulf and stunning landmarks of the Coromandel, through to the Hobbiton Movie set nestled in the heartland of rural NZ, geothermal wonders of Rotorua, traditional Maori culture and the mystical underground world of the Waitomo Caves.
With its dramatic geothermal heart and some of NZ’s top destinations, the central North Island pumps with energy and diversity. This unique package showcases it all and guarantees to leave you invigorated and your memory card bursting at the seams!
Coromandel Classic Package with Coromandel Adventures
The Middle-earth™ Trilogy Package
Accommodation – including breakfast
Optional Activity upgrades include:
Rotorua Canopy Tours
Northern Hot Spot Tour - 4 Day Complete Central North Island Experience, 90 Tiki Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 7pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 min transfer from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 min transfer from Intercity Coach terminal, adjacent to Britomart
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Departs from Pier 4, Quay St, Downtown Auckland
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adulto||$1,084.80 - $1,578.80||$1,072.30 - $1,264.80|
- Otros cargos:
- Food and optional activities are not included
- Más información sobre precios:
- All bookings are subject to confirmation and full payment in NZD. A non-refundable deposit of 25% may be required to secure reservation for groups with full payment due within 14 days of travel. Accompanying adults are responsible for the supervision and behaviour of children in their care including the use/compliance of seatbelts or any child restraint available as required by law. Non Compliance may result in transport being refused.