1 / 6
No other activity offers the icons of New Zealand Riverjet and Orakei Korako Cave and Thermal Park in a combo; the ‘Riverjet Thermal Safari’. Alternatively ‘The Squeeze’ is an awesome adventure that brings you up close to a slice of New Zealand scenery only a select few have seen. Both options take you through magnificent Tutukau Gorge were canyon walls rise dramatically up to 50 metres above the water. Sit back and take in the remarkable landscape, learn the history and legends of the area and enjoy an abundance of unique wildlife. Once back at the boat after your ‘Thermal Safari’ or ‘Squeeze’ hang on tight and enjoy all the thrills, excitement, speed and spins you would expect from a Hamilton Jet.
NZ Riverjet, Corner of State Highway 5 and Tutukau Road, Reporoa, Rotorua, 3083, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 50kms from Rotorua International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 34kms from Taupo terminal and 44kms from Rotorua terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- From Rotorua: Follow State Highway 5 south, on the main road to Taupo. 44kms to base, approx 40 minute drive. (When you reach Golden Springs village, you have less than 2 kms to travel to arrive at the New Zealand Riverjet base.)
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$125.00 - $512.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Trips depart daily and bookings are essential! Please note – unless requested - we will not charge your credit card when you book online. Card details will be held to secure your booking. Payments can be made on the day of your trip. Guaranteed 11.00am departure. Later Times on Request. We reserve the right to cancel or amend any trip due to safety issues, weather, river or road conditions.