1 / 6
Skippers Canyon is a stunningly beautiful site of the 1860s gold rush that eclipsed the scale of the legendary Klondyke. Skippers is still packed with relics, workings and astonishing stories of man against the elements. Only experienced professionals at the wheel of our 4WDs can put you inside the hearts and minds of the people who took on the mountains to win their gold.
Small personalised tours to stunning locations. All our vehicles provide off-road performance with on-road comfort. Guaranteed individual forward facing window seats.
We only take private charter vehicle bookings for this tour and do not offer a per person price.
Free refreshments provided. Free pick up and drop off to your accommodation.
Off Road 4X4 Queenstown: Skippers Canyon Charter Tour, 61A Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8 am - 8 pm / 7 days a week (Closed Xmas Day)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 min walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Central Town
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- We only take private charter vehicle bookings for this tour and do not offer a per person price. (Private tour, up to 7 pax per vehicle)