We are ideally situated to use as a base to explore all Central Otago has to offer. Take your pick from cycling, walking, tramping, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, 4WD driving, motorcycle touring, photography, painting, curling, arts trail, heritage trails and wine trails.
Share your experiences with fellow travelers and make new friends as you relax in the garden during the long summer evenings or in front of the fire on a chilly autumn night.
Old Post Office Backpackers, 11 Pery Street, Ranfurly, Central Otago, 9332, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Dunedin = 1 hour 40 minutes; Queenstown = 1 hour 50 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 200 metres
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Por noche||$33.00 - $125.00||$50.00 - $125.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- A deposit may be required to secure your booking. Full payment is due at time of check-in. We welcome payment by EFTPOS, cash or Direct Credit (in advance) to Westpac 03-0578-0171199-00. We do not accept Credit Cards or Foreign Debit Cards. Guests are welcome to arrive any time from 2 pm onwards unless otherwise agreed. Please let us know in advance i