Located just metres from the Otago Central Rail Trail, the Omakau Commercial Hotel was Omakau’s first homestead built in 1898. Lovingly restored back to its former glory, the hotel has a variety of accommodation that can sleep up to 27.
The hotel is open for dinner 364 days a year - bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Located at the back of the Hotel, are the original schist stables. You may have already seen them without knowing – this is where Speight’s filmed their “Good On Ya Mate” adverts – the most memorable being “The Two Tickets to the Ball”. This is available for functions, and is open during the day for you to come and enjoy some of Central’s original history.
Come and enjoy some "Historic Hospitality".
Omakau Commercial Hotel, 1 Harvey Street, Omakau, Central Otago, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7 days a week. The only day we are closed is Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Licensed Bar
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in the Heart of Omakau, close to the Otago Central Rail Trail
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$59.00 - $169.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rate above is per room - sole occupancy or twin share - please contact us for a full rooming configuration with pricing. For meal bookings for those on a DBB basis, 1 FOC per 15 pax.