1 / 17
Often referred to as the Hamptons of the North Island, Waiheke Island is the most accessible island and second largest, in the Hauraki Gulf. In just 35 minutes from downtown Auckland you can escape the stress of the city and be immediately amongst the calm respite of island life.
Positioned on the eastern side of Waiheke Island nestled into the hillside, north-east facing, drenched in sunlight with a high stud white interior, expansive decks and an 8 metre infinity swimming pool suspended in the air, Omaru Bay has all the essential ingredients of a luxury resort hideaway. With a generous amount of bedrooms and bathrooms, split over an expansive 2 levels, Omaru Bay can comfortably sleep multiple families or VIP’s.
Omaru Bay, 729 Orapiu Road, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Sky - communal
- Internet (Public Use)
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$21,000.00 - $34,000.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bond - Please note that a bond is required which is equal to 1 nights accommodation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. This bond will be refunded once a full property exit check has been done and upon confirmation that there is no excessive cleaning required, excessive rubbish to be removed or any damages to the property.