The Timber Trail is one of the must do rides in New Zealand featuring 85km of trail through some of the most stunning native forest in the country and Pa Harakeke is able to help with everything you need to experience it.
Our unique luxury accommodation is modeled in a Maori wharenui style and is perfect for a memorable, relaxing place to stay. The Pure-ora Shuttle can transport you to and from all of the key locations on the trail quickly and safely. For those looking for extra adventure, camping and baggage transfer options are also available. You don't even need to bring your own bike as we have bikes available to suit all needs.
At Pa Harakeke you can also experience unique eco-cultural tours ideal for nature lovers.
Pa Harakeke Pureora, 138 Maraeroa Rd Pureora, Te Kuiti, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am to 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 90km to airport at Taupo
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 90km to coach terminal at Taupo
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40km to Te Kuiti township
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- bike hire
- Más información sobre precios:
- Tui Package - Minimum of 2 people at $225 per person. Staying one night in quality Chalet accommodation. Includes a packed lunch and Shuttle pick ups. Discounts apply for groups of 3 or more