1 / 5
Our Farm Experience offers you a 3 hour full overview of our farming operation, taking you from our main Woolshed at Palliser Ridge, over the farm and back again. You'll see the gorgeous farm views, the farm dogs at work, learn more about our environmental plan and have a shearing demo. Our Woolshed Experience on the other hand is around 2 hours, and you’ll stay put in our newly renovated Palliser Ridge Woolshed.
This tour is great for any day, any weather. You'll learn about our wool industry, how the Woolshed works, finished off with a shearing demo and the opportunity to give Kurt a hand. Our Mini Farm Tours are a new offering that is available regularly as we open our Woolshed Store throughout the Summer. Check our website for details.
Palliser Ridge, 226 Te Rata Road, Pirinoa, Lake Ferry, Wairarapa, 5772, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 90 minutes to Wellington International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes South of Martinborough and Featherston, 60-90 minutes from Wellington
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$70.00 - $150.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our Farm Experience involved driving in vehicles over the property, for this reason, children who do not require a carseat are welcome under adult supervision. For children who do require a carseat, please check with us to ensure we can make this work for you.