1 / 4
The Paradise Ziplines experience is an 8 line zipline course, which takes you on a very diverse journey by wire and walking track through the pristine native forest of the Oxburn stream valley. This is the only zipline course in Queenstown to offer ziplining in such stunning scenery.
Overlooking an area named Paradise, and the peaks of Mt Aspiring National Park, you will explore a virtually inaccessible native forest and slot canyon, in the heart of the wilderness, travelling by ziplines as you make your way down river on an unforgettable adventure.
The drive from Queenstown to Glenorchy offers spectacular scenery of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains ranges and is rated by many as one of the top 10 drives in the world.
Paradise Ziplines, Mull Street, Glenorchy, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am - 9pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 65km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 55km from Queenstown, 10km from Glenorchy
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$159.00 - $195.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please be at your pick up location 10 minutes prior to your pick up time Minimum age is 10 years. 10 - 16 years require parental/guardian consent and must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum weight is 30kg, maximum is 125kg Not suitable for pregnant ladies Closed toes shoes are required - suitable for outdoor walking Please wear clothing suitable for the outdoors with long sleeves and long pants We operate in most weather conditions. We operate in the rain. If in doubt please contact us