1 / 6
The setting is beautiful, only nature surrounds you. The lodge is sophisticated and elegant, the guest rooms contemporary luxury. But that's not all! There are only three guest ensuites and lots of space to guarantee your relaxation.
Home cooked cuisine is superb and your NZ hosts are skilled in conservation and local history knowledge sharing this with care. Artworks and sculptural garden, guided tours and beach walks entertain. Everyone loves it here!
Hosts Kathy and Neil designed the boutique eco lodge for the site surrounded by ancient forest and by the beach between some of the West Coast's best-known attractions: Franz Josef Glacier, Punakaiki pancake rocks and Okarito kiwi tours. 30minutes drive from Hokitika.
Paramata Lodge, Bold Head Road, Rural Delivery 1, Ross , Hokitika, West Coast, 7885, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 9pm 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes to Hokitika Airport, 3hours drive from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30 minutes drive to Hokitika
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$290.00 - $410.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Three course fine dining $70 per person, Small selection of quality NZ wines available. Guided nature tours from $65 per person
- Más información sobre precios:
- We respond to email enquiries quickly and efficiently and will answer all your questions. Please contact us directly. We have a booking calendar on our website which is easy to use. We offer a multinight discount for guests booking directly with us on our website calendar.