1 / 14
Once airborne, the towline is slowly released by winch and you'll soar into the air, high above the water. You can take in the amazing views over the Bay of Islands.
As the boat can carry up to 13 passengers, it usually takes around an hour to complete the trip. When you're not in the air, there's plenty of opportunity to enjoy the ride and take loads of photos of friends, family and others experiencing the thrill of parasailing.
Also enquire about private Island Tours combined with Parasailing
We also offer customised Island Tours, which can be combined with Parasailing or just enjoy a 2 hour cruise to the Hole in the Rock or to some of the beautiful Islands. We can cater to your needs. Please enquire.
Bay of Islands Parasail, Paihia wharf, marsden road, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am to 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- On Waterfront in Town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$25.00 - $115.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$25.00 - $65.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- *Participants must arrive at Paihia or Russell Wharf 15 minutes before their scheduled booking. *Our decision to cancel the activity due to weather will not be made until the day. *If parasailing is cancelled due to weather we will try to give you 2 hours notice but this is not always possible due to the Bay of Islands' unpredictable weather patterns. *Wear clothing suitable to get wet in, dresses and skirts are not advisable *You can go barefooted, no high heels please *A maximum of two changes