Peel Forest Horse Trekking offers riders of all ages and abilities the opportunity to experience the Great Outdoors from horseback. Located approximately 1.5 hours south from Christchurch Airport, near the lovely rural town of Geraldine.
Our rides run daily all year round and are all in the Peel Forest area, which is one of the few remaining Podacarp Forests in New Zealand. We are situated on the banks of the Rangitata River so you will also get to do some riding through water. We also offer a range of Multi Day Treks which includes accommodation in Back Country Huts, tents and Lodges. All meals etc are provided on these treks. Treks include a, Lord of the Rings ride which takes in Mt Sunday and through working High Country farms.
Peel Forest Horse Trekking, 105 Dennistoun Road, Peel Forest, Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7992, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5 hours Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Twenty minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Twenty minutes drive from Geraldine
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$65.00 - $320.00|
(12 años o menos)
|$55.00 - $310.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Transport if required & Multi Day POA
- Más información sobre precios:
- Clients to have a slight level of fitness and to adhere to all safety requirements. Full instruction is given to all riders, helmets (provided) and covered footwear must be worn. Very young children will be at the descretion of the Guide.