1 / 22
Housed in an 1889 Category-One listed historic home, Pen-y-bryn is a luxury lodge where up to ten guests will enjoy the unparalleled elegance of a stately home steeped in the traditions of real New Zealand. All five en-suite guest rooms are individually decorated and have their own charms.
Enjoy the use of our historic billiard table, or curl up in one of our many nooks with a book, or wander through our manicured gardens, or just make yourself comfortable in front of a roaring fire with a glass of our delicious local wine.
A proud member of the Chaine des Rotisseurs, Pen-y-bryn prepares gourmet meals using local and sustainable produce that combines the riches of New Zealand ingredients with classic preparations for a gourmet treat.
Pen-y-bryn Lodge, 41 Towey Street, Oamaru, Waitaki, 9401, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Very short drive; can be walked
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Por noche||$650.00 - $1,050.00||$550.00 - $950.00|
- Otros cargos:
- We offer the choice of Bed and Breakfast or Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rates. Dinner can be added to a B&B booking up to 24 hours in advance.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children aged 9 and above are welcome. If you are travelling with younger children, please contact us to check availability.