1 / 7
After a scenic 4WD van trip over the 2d highest pass on Banks Peninsula to Pohatu Marine Reserve our large fleet of safe stable doubles and some singles will give you the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful location in a way that only kayaking can allow.
You will be taken on a wildlife adventure to find various seabirds, see curious New Zealand fur seals with pups playing in rocks pools, Little penguins and possibly even spot the world's smallest dolphin gliding under your kayak.
There is much to see and explore, even the inexperienced can enjoy under the guidance of our experienced knowledgeable guides. On very calm days, deep sea-caves can be explored and for the more fit the wild outer coast in all its dramatic beauty can be visited.
Pohatu Sea-kayaking, Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 12.00 to 4.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Akaroa is an hour and half drive away from Christchurch Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The daily shuttles pick up and drop off 100 metres away of our office.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our office is in Akaroa, just behind the BNZ bank at Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$80.00 - $90.00|
(15 años o menos)