1 / 4
Our Mac420s with 50hp outboard, cuddy cabins for dry storage and bimini tops for shelter from sun and showers are perfect for exploring the beautiful Bay of Islands, full or half day hire.
Suitable for three adults or two adults and up to three children, the boats are equipt with all Maritime required safety equipment to ensure you have a fun, safe day on the water. Fishing rods are available for hire and you are welcome to bring your own snorkelling and dive gear.
Before you cast off we'll spend some time familiarising you with the boat, anchorages and navigation in the Bay of Islands. We'll also point out our favourite spots and places of interest on the chart.
If you are new to powerboating we can provide instruction or a skipper.
Bay of Islands Powerboat Hire , 1 Richardson Street, Opua, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.30am to 6.00pm 7 Days, plus on call for emergencies
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8kms to Paihia Town, Opua township walking distance
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$220.00 - $320.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Fuel as used
- Más información sobre precios:
- The skipper must have sufficient boating knowledge and experience to competently and safely take on the responsibilities of command of a small powerboat. Ideally, a maritime qualification, however, sufficient experience may be acceptable.