1 / 4
Printers Bay Bed and Breakfast is in a quiet location, a five-minute walk to Lake Dunstan and a 10- minute walk to the Cromwell Heritage Precinct. Cromwell Heritage Precinct is one of Central Otago’s best kept secrets – a free visitor attraction that has something for everyone. When the Clyde dam was completed in 1990, Cromwell’s main street disappeared under Lake Dunstan. Some of the historic buildings dating back to the gold rush of the 1860’s were saved or lovingly rebuilt on higher ground, creating the Cromwell Heritage Precinct. A great place to enjoy the vista of Lake Dunstan while having a coffee, immerse yourself with local artists and the gold heritage of the region. If you enjoy walking and cycling there are tracks close by.
Printers Bay Bed and Breakfast, 3 Matthews Crescent, Cromwell, Central Otago, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 54 km to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 1 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 km from town centre
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- WiFi is available and is free of charge. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. This is non-smoking property and pets are not allowed.