1 / 5
Located in the gold level Aoraki International Dark Sky Reserve, Pukaki Wine Cellar Observatory is perfectly located to explore one of the darkest skies in the world. The observatory is well equipped with a 6" refractor telescope, you can take a closer look at far away objects such as Saturn, Jupiter and its moons, clusters, nebula and constellations.
We specialise is small group stargazing experiences.
The Observatory is adjacent to our underground wine cellar and your experience includes refreshments, nibbles and an introduction the Dark Sky in the Wine Cellar.
If you have a Canon or Nikon DSLR camera, bring this along for amazing deep space astrophotography opportunities.
Pukaki Wine Cellar Observatory, 86 Mt Cook Road, Lake Pukaki, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 11pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10mins to Pukaki Airport, 2 hours to Timaru airport, 2.5 hours to Queenstown, 3.5 hours to Christchurch
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10km to Twizel
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$460.00 - $1,150.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING WITH US. The experience is $115 per person and we have a minimum charge of 4 people.